Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Mini Sewing Machine

My kids know how much I absolutely LOVE to sew. It is a passion of mine and they know it! They also love reaping the rewards - each always hoping that the current project is for them!

This week one day while I was out running errands, they decided to make a birthday gift for Mama. The big daughter found the "pattern" on pinterest and the littles put it together. What fun! It's about 2 inches by 3 inches - it's so cute.

Now I have a mini lego sewing machine to beautify my sewing room!

While we're sharing lego decor in my sewing room... I just have to share this little man that has been in my sewing room for about 18 years. It was made long ago by another little Lego lover that loved Star Wars and loved his Mama too.  It has sat on my bulletin board edge all these years (even moved houses a couple of times and many sewing rooms too) and I still smile every time I look at it. Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

  1. It's those little things that find a place in a mother's heart and stay forever, isn't it?

    I have a framed "painting" that my daughter did when she was three. It hangs in my quilt room and I'll never give it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love their precious little hearts! They grow up SO fast!

      Delete