Monday, June 24, 2013

Weird Shirt for Me

This is a strange top! I thought it looked kind of fun in the Ottobre magazine. I'm not sure yet if I like it made up or not! It hangs kind of weird but the styles right now are like that so maybe I just have to "get with it".

It's from Ottobre 2/2013 #13 The Lemon Juice top in size 46/48. No alterations were made. The fabric is a single jersey that I got from Fabric.com This is the first Ottobre I've made for me. I like them a lot for the kids. The sizing seems okay so I am encouraged to try some more for me.

back view


3 comments:

  1. Hee-hee. Looks like you got the side of your top caught in your pants.

    Signed,
    More Not With It Than Anyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it really? Aack - I still haven't decided if I like it or not. I wanna decide before the weekend though. Don't want to look weird going to church LOL

      Delete
    2. No, no, no! I was just trying to be funny. (Failed again, eh?) Actually, that gathered and swept to the side effect is very slimming both front and back, don't you think? That color would be gorgeous with a slim pair of white pants or skirt.

      Delete