Thursday, June 13, 2013

Girls Undies

I know this should have been a winter project but I guess I missed it. Next year I'll be sure to get a bunch done for the year during the slow days of winter. They aren't hard at all. They go together quick. And they're undies so who cares what they look like right?

These are just a few of the assembly line of this week. I still have a few for the guys to do too....


Jalie 2568 in sizes K, Q, and AA - style A. Made 7 pairs total so far and have a couple more cut out. All out of FREE fabric from a friend who is in a quilt guild that can't use lycra. It's not the most lovely color but it's beautiful quality fabric! Gotta love free especially with the price of underwear these days! I bought the elastic here at a very reasonable cost!

Besides what family can say that they all have matching undies? LOL



1 comment:

  1. As long as you don't put the pretty lace on the tops of the ones for the guys, I think you've got a good thing goin' there. ;o}

    ReplyDelete