Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pouch for Purse


I need some bags/pouches for my purse. This one will be a summer first aid kit for my purse. I also hope to make a bit smaller something for a sewing kit too.

This one is Butterick 6678 view K. The two zippers are nice. I made it out of some decorator fabric that a friend gave me for free.  It looks like denim in the picture but it's really a bit fuzzy. My camera isn't the greatest with the flash inside.

It ended up about 6 inches high x 8 inches long x 1 1/2 inches wide.

2 comments:

  1. What a really good idea to keep things more organized in your purse. 'Cept I'd probably have to get an even bigger purse so I could fit in all the cute bags . . . instead of just letting all that important stuff fall to the bottom of my purse.

    I really like that fabric. It's gonna be good for not showing any dirt or wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is that all my "stuff" keeps wearing and ripping holes in the bottoms and linings of my leather purses. Kind of expensive!

      Delete