Friday, April 5, 2013

Done (for now) with pants for Little Big Guy

First a picture of WHY I have been sewing pants lately....
He's blowing out the patches and he is ready for a flood should there be one!

So... I made one more pair of pants for my growing weed! He has 3 now so that should last through the summer. So I'm officially done sewing pants for him until at least the fall. These are the Ottobre view 24 from summer 2012 again - size 122 with no changes. I bought 3 and 4 inch zippers on line so that was kind of neat. Then I also ordered some 1/2 inch snaps in a copper and silver color. I'm not happy with this waistband but they're wearable so we'll just go with them for this time.



I am planning to make a couple of t-shirts and then I need to make some summer clothes for Little Miss. And then hopefully I'll be dropping some pounds soon so I can make some legging to go with my tunic. sigh

I probably should make me some pot holders though, since I didn't win them from Mama Pea! LOL So many needs..... sew little time........

No comments:

Post a Comment