Sunday, April 7, 2013

Black leggings

Have I mentioned that I just LOVE being able to spend a bit of time in the sewing room rather than heading to a store to fulfill our clothing needs?? I love that many projects are so simple that I can finish them quicker than getting in my car and driving to the store!!

Little Miss wanted to wear a shirt that she had worn to her brother's wedding. It was a bit too fancy to wear with jeans so she requested some leggings.

A few minutes later I had her try these on.....



Ottobre 1/2013 #37 size 140, no adjustments made. She requested I leave the pockets off. I actually like that they turned out a bit baggy rather than tight leggings. She can wear them as leggings or as knit pants with shorter tops.

Once again the Ottobre's fit my kids wonderfully! LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. I like that they aren't skin-tight. They serve the same purpose as tighter leggings and yet can pass for slacks. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mama Pea - yes I was glad they didn't turn out skin tight too. More versatile!

      Delete