Friday, February 28, 2014

Plaid Flannel

I started snapping pictures before he was even into it!
I still want to do another denim skirt and a pair of jeans for myself but I needed to take a break on my stuff once again to sew for my weeds once again!
It fits well

When they get down to only one or two shirts that are nice for church it's time to get sewing for them. So I whipped up another #17 "Forest" from 6/2013 with the alternative collar and cuffs rather than the hood. This pattern only goes to size 134 so I have to sew it while I can!
Being a goof

For Big Little Man I sewed it in a blue & green plaid that I picked up at Joann's. I made no alterations and it fits lovely and might even fit little brother in the fall?!!? Hey, if I can get two seasons out of a garment for these critters I'm happy - even if the only way to have it happen is two different critters LOL

Then today I traced a size 128 for Littlest Man - his will be from a black & white plaid flannel purchased at the same time. Hopefully I'll be back blogging about this one by the end of the weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as usual. (Although do not tell your son anyone used that descriptive word!) What a difference . . . we adults wear a garment for years and years (I know I do anyway) but with growing weeds . . . I mean kids . . . they outgrow them before we hardly get used to seeing the garment!

    ReplyDelete