Thursday, February 13, 2014

3 Ottobre T's for Me!

I needed some tops to wear with anything - dressy or casual. My friend (thanks ~M!) gifted me with a fabric.com gift certificate for my birthday with the stipulation that it had to be used for something for me.  I tried some Organic Cotton Jersey for the first time. It's SO soft!!!!

Ottobre 5/2013 - #1 Autumn Mood T-shirt - size EU44 with no alterations.

This cream one is a bit thin, which is disappointing. But I'll figure out how to wear it under something.

The dark dark brown one turned out beautiful - it's my favorite!!


Black one from fabric stash
back view of black one
This third and final one for this week is from black knit (looks brown in the photo, dumb camera) that I had in my stash. I'm not happy with the neck binding because there is not much stretch to this knit. Hopefully it'll soften up and be okay with a couple washings.  The necks on the brown and cream soft organic ones lay much nicer!! But... I had the black one on today as I was blogging :-)

Maybe I'll update the photos of the hanger ones above as I wear them in the coming days. Or maybe I won't - I always seem to forget.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Have you ever lost weight! Good goin'! Those tops all look so comfy. And you're right, they could be worn for casual or dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The shirts have a pretty shape and I like the subtle curve to the hem. (This pattern's on my list.)

    ReplyDelete