Thursday, December 3, 2015

Baby Abel

A dear sweet friend had a baby last month and we had a baby shower for her at our church. I made this little outfit but had forgotten to take pictures. I asked her to send me some of the baby in the outfit!! Even better to have the real live model!!

I love how the pacifier matches his outfit!!

Mom says he likes his outfit even though he is making faces LOL

So adorable!!!
I used Ottobre Blue Rain Bodysuit #1 in 4/2015, size 62. And #2 Baggy Bottom sweatpants in 4/2015 also, size 62. Both were out of interlock from my stash. Mama says he's 10# 2oz in this picture and the size 62 looks to fit fairly well with just a bit of growing room!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And a beautiful little outfit. Tell the new mama to put it on him as often as possible because although it now looks like it has plenty of growing room, in just a month's time that won't be the case! :o}

    ReplyDelete