Friday, November 20, 2015

White Tank copied

I managed to trace off my first pattern from RTW this summer. It turned out great!!! I wore it so much - I plan to make many more, especially since last weekend Hubby bought me a coverstitch machine!! Whoohoo!!!

Anyone remember Weekender Wear from back in the late 80's and early 90's? I had two tank tops left from way back then!! They were SO well made and lasted that long!!! I wore them hard too. Well they are since defunct and out of business. I couldn't even find any items on ebay. So I thought it was high time I tried to trace off a pattern and see how I could do.




The neckline is much more modest than they look in the pictures. I also added several inches to the length just to make it more versatile. Can't wait to use my CS to make more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment