Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sewing/Craft Room Reveal

I've been waiting a few months to make this post. I am so excited to share with you my brand new sewing and crafting studio!

The floors turned out fabulous as I can dust or wet mop them with my Norwex mop!!! We have woodstove heat so being able to clean it easily was my biggest concern!! The only thing we have left to do is some individual task lighting that he has ideas for.

Here goes.....

Fabric wall

Pattern cabinets from when I worked at a fabric store many moons ago with a "my favorite things" grouping on the wall to cheer me and inspire me!

Daughter's sewing desk

Small loom Hubby built me this winter - first rug almost finished.....

Big loom actually belongs to oldest daughter and if/when it goes to her home and if I've gotten it figured out.... I'll buy my own to replace it!

Craft table for card making that I've been waiting for my children to be old enough that I can do all these thing!

My 3 babies - Viking Designer II, Elna Pro 4DE, Babylock Coverstitch - LOVE them all!!

Fabric wall from other direction

Yarn department Ha! Skirting table hubby built me this winter. Spinning wheel is youngest daughter but if I learn to and enjoy it maybe I'll buy my own even before hers goes to her home some day hopefully long in the future! I am excited too because I bought a carding machine with my oldest daughter and I'm excited to get going on that too!!

Full room view
Full room view from other side


2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow! I can tell a lot of planning (!) and work went into this fantastic area of your own. To have everything conveniently located right there for every moment you can manage to spend hunkered down in there! You have such talent and now, who knows what fabulous projects your creativeness will produce!

    Thanks for the tour. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.... thanks. It was a bit of planning, TONS of surfing, and quite a lot of dreaming. I'm already loving it!!

      Delete